Darkmoon Rabbit-Bleeding Hollow

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mailynn
Pet Score:3440
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us
Darkmoon Rabbit-Bleeding Hollow

Post by Mailynn » February 10th, 2015, 8:45 pm

I was wondering if anyone know the rabbit timer on Bleeding Hollow. I've been logging on since the faire was up but rabbit never was. He always seems to escape my grasp. If anyone know when he was last up let me know.
Mailynn

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Re: Darkmoon Rabbit-Bleeding Hollow

Post by FuxieDK » February 11th, 2015, 6:15 am

Rabbit is ALWAYS up when DMF starts, but is quickly killed, since the island is CRZ..
After that, respawn time is 36-48 hours, with an expected lifetime of 5-10 minutes..

It's very easy to miss, if you have something that resembles a life..

Also, don't set your hopes too high for the pet.. Only ONE drops per kill, not one for everyone who attacked it..

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » February 11th, 2015, 10:34 am

Since they havent changed it yet I guess they wont change it at all - bunny can now be easily soloed by anything with a pet (hunter, warlock) or a tank with self heals (druid, dk, pala, monk).

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » February 11th, 2015, 3:58 pm

Topaz wrote:Since they havent changed it yet I guess they wont change it at all - bunny can now be easily soloed by anything with a pet (hunter, warlock) or a tank with self heals (druid, dk, pala, monk).
Maybe so, but as I said, since the Island is plagued by CRZ-syndrome, dat Wabbit rarely lives long enough to be possible to solo it, without someone else comes by and alerts the whole Island.