Challenge Mode Gold Pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Spinachdip
Pet Score:10920
Realm:Arthas-us
Challenge Mode Gold Pet

Post by Spinachdip » January 20th, 2015, 8:52 am

Just wondering if anyone was still offering this.
Have a guild, make a DK, etc.. get some rep. profit? and praise.
Thanks for your time.

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Re: Challenge Mode Gold Pet

Post by Peterc » January 20th, 2015, 9:45 am

Would be great to see some on EU servers.

Related to this is there any search sites that list Guilds to have certain Achievements? Seen plenty that show raid progress but not found anything that does achievements.

PeterC

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » January 20th, 2015, 10:06 am

Really want to see an EU offer. There was an US one for a while.

Knots
Pet Score:9641
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Knots » January 20th, 2015, 1:17 pm

I found it really easy to get this pet. I used wowprogress to find the top guilds on my server, then just checked the guilds' armory profiles to see which ones had the Challenge Warlord's: Gold - Guild Edition achievement. I then took that list and messaged officers in each guild telling them that I'm a PvE scrub that loves collecting pets, and asking if they would allow me to join for one minute just to buy the pet from the guild vendor. If you are currently exalted with your guild and you /gquit, then join their guild, you only drop one rank in reputation so you will still be revered which is enough to buy the pet. You can immediately buy it from the vendor, thank them, and leave. The first guild I messaged was more than happy to let me do that.

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » January 20th, 2015, 2:35 pm

The Guild Check please was offering this to anyone that was looking for it. Really Awesome guild and group of people.

Xpectnt708
Pet Score:3576
BattleTag®:RGallmon#1573
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Xpectnt708 » January 20th, 2015, 6:06 pm

Knots wrote:I found it really easy to get this pet. I used wowprogress to find the top guilds on my server, then just checked the guilds' armory profiles to see which ones had the Challenge Warlord's: Gold - Guild Edition achievement. I then took that list and messaged officers in each guild telling them that I'm a PvE scrub that loves collecting pets, and asking if they would allow me to join for one minute just to buy the pet from the guild vendor. If you are currently exalted with your guild and you /gquit, then join their guild, you only drop one rank in reputation so you will still be revered which is enough to buy the pet. You can immediately buy it from the vendor, thank them, and leave. The first guild I messaged was more than happy to let me do that.
I'm going to agree here. There's one guild on my server Alliance side that I talked to that did this very same thing. As long as you don't go into the guild and start stuff in trade chat, most known guilds would be happy to help.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » January 20th, 2015, 6:08 pm

Ravnhawk wrote:The Guild Check please was offering this to anyone that was looking for it. Really Awesome guild and group of people.
They canceled the offer on the 13th of this month.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » January 20th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Xpectnt708 wrote:I'm going to agree here. There's one guild on my server Alliance side that I talked to that did this very same thing. As long as you don't go into the guild and start stuff in trade chat, most known guilds would be happy to help.
Some of them are even happier to help if you offer some gold, wink wink. Many guilds that do CMs also sell carries, so you can bet they'd consider selling the pet too.