about that Elekk Plushie

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us
about that Elekk Plushie

Post by Echinacea » January 8th, 2015, 12:56 pm

on my character, her professions are mining and jewelrycrafting. so my small buildings in my garrison are a gem boutique, salvage yard and a tailoring shop. Ive upgraded all to level 3 but i didnt see any elekk plushie to be purchased from the tailor.

do i need to have tailoring as one of my professions to get it or do some sort of quest? if so, ill just buy it on AH and put something else in the tailor shop slot

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: about that Elekk Plushie

Post by Kpb321 » January 8th, 2015, 1:19 pm

The plushie is a recipe that can be made as a tailor. The recipe is bought from the tailoring shop but not the plushie itself. You'll need to buy it on the AH.

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » January 8th, 2015, 1:26 pm

I have a spare you can have, even upgraded it to rare. I made it for someone who turned out to have it already by the time I had it made.

Let me know if you want it. Can always send a battletag invite or respond here. Battletag is listed to the left under my avatar pic. (if you are not logged in you wont see it) I should be on later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » January 8th, 2015, 1:29 pm

Morlis wrote:Battletag is listed to the left under my avatar pic. (if you are not logged in you wont see it) I should be on later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
It's funny that you say that, I am always logged into the site from this computer (and another at home when I am there) and I have never seen anyone's battletag on the left. There's got to be a setting somewhere to enable displaying them in the forums or something that I've not managed/bothered to find (but it's not on by default, or it wasn't when I made my account anyway - might be because I don't/wont display mine, if it was an option then).

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » January 8th, 2015, 1:59 pm

As [profile]Kpb321[/profile] mentioned, you'll need to purchase the Elekk Plushie from the AH or an actual tailor. Definitely replace the tailoring plot with something else (the Salvage Yard is pretty awesome IMO ;) although there aren't any pets that come from it).

Rendigar wrote:might be because I don't/wont display mine, if it was an option then).
This! If you're not seeing battletagIDs to the left here on the forums, it's because the tags are only visible to those that list their own tag. It's sort of a "you show me yours and I'll show you mine" kind of deal. :lol:
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Dolz » January 8th, 2015, 3:29 pm

[quote="Quintessence"]As [profile]Kpb321[/profile] mentioned, you'll need to purchase the Elekk Plushie from the AH or an actual tailor. Definitely replace the tailoring plot with something else (the Salvage Yard is pretty awesome IMO ;) although there aren't any pets that come from it).

A junkyard dog named Scraps would be a great salvage drop.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » January 8th, 2015, 3:31 pm

Chopper is the only acceptable name for a junkyard dog. That is all.

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » January 8th, 2015, 5:40 pm

or Leroy Brown, hmm i am showing my age.

Echinacea

Post by Echinacea » January 8th, 2015, 7:08 pm

Morlis wrote:I have a spare you can have, even upgraded it to rare. I made it for someone who turned out to have it already by the time I had it made.

Let me know if you want it. Can always send a battletag invite or respond here. Battletag is listed to the left under my avatar pic. (if you are not logged in you wont see it) I should be on later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
thank you very much for the offer. if there are any of my pets that you need i would be happy to trade if theyre cageable.

Echinacea

Post by Echinacea » January 8th, 2015, 7:09 pm

Jazeel wrote:or Leroy Brown, hmm i am showing my age.
badder than a old king kong, meaner than a junkyard dog

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Morlis » January 9th, 2015, 10:24 am

Sent you a Message, so it should drop to your Email, outlining my thoughts about how to get it to you. If you have another method just let me know.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Echinacea

Post by Echinacea » January 12th, 2015, 2:47 pm

Thank you so much!!

I was going through my pet list yesterday and saw the plushie!

Last year I was visiting my GF in Indiana and I was taking the kiddo through the drive through at Dairy Queen for some ice cream. When I got to the window the girl handed us our blizzards and said it was already paid for by the people in front of us.

Sometimes there ARE cool people in the world......do the same and keep it goin