Scrappin daily: Carrots x2 and Leftovers

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Kandystryper
MVP
Pet Score:9027
BattleTag®:Squishy#1137
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Scrappin daily: Carrots x2 and Leftovers

Post by Kandystryper » January 6th, 2015, 8:03 am

I used 3 carps for today's daily: red, white and blue

no particular order just the all dmg vs elementals bonus (1st and 3rd moves) plus cleansing rain, healing wave and healing stream.

I did make a note to save the white carp for sloppus and just beat him down for the win.

Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us

Re: Scrappin daily: Carrots x2 and Leftovers

Post by Abbotta » January 6th, 2015, 9:22 am

I was able to make due with a Strider, Pandaran Water Spirit and Emerald Proto-Whelp. But do not think you can do a Geyser-Whirlpool bomb on that 2nd carrot because that carrot has a cleanse that will clean that up before everything hits. Luckily I was able to Water Jet it to death. I think the first battle was really pure luck.

Going to swap the PWS and Strider to see if I can setup for some power-leveling. If not I'm sure I could just as easily swap in a crab for the PWS.

Elfuego
Pet Score:3958
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Elfuego » January 6th, 2015, 11:24 am

Team 1: [pet]Eternal Strider[/pet] S/B, [pet]Mirror Strider[/pet] B/B and [pet]Emerald Proto-Whelp[/pet] P/P

[pet]Mr. Terrible[/pet] starts the round. He uses [ability]Weakening Blow[/ability] just like his counterpart Terrible Turnip. Start by using [ability]Cleansing Rain[/ability]. You can burn him down quickly with the strider using a double [ability]Pump[/ability], then [ability]Water Jet[/ability].

[pet]Carroteye[/pet] begins with [ability]Ironbark[/ability], if your first strider is low, it will most likely die, so when it does, bring in the second. A double serving of Pump will turn him into an orange stain.

[pet]Sloppus [/pet]is pretty straight forward. You can choose to light him up with the strider and ride the round out, or flip into the protodrake. I chose the drake to utlilze protostrike, negating the [ability]Chew[/ability] damage. Just keep the rotation up and sloppus will join the carrot brothers in the primordial stew.

Mr. Terrible video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l68lsIAEMkw

Hope it helps!

[profile]Elfuego[/profile]
www.wowpetbattle.com
GET OWNED!!

Kandystryper
MVP
Pet Score:9027
BattleTag®:Squishy#1137
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Kandystryper » January 7th, 2015, 12:39 pm

was lookin for your post fuego ^.^ ty