Share pet collecting news and advice.
Pompea
Top Rater
Pet Score:2535
BattleTag®:pomp#1627
Realm:Earthen Ring-us
Stones from the wrong type of wild pet

Post by Pompea » December 8th, 2012, 12:35 am

So I made a couple posts a few days ago about how I had previously received the WRONG type of flawless stone when I was fighting Wavelings out in Zul Drak. For example, I had previously gotten a dragonkin and a mechanical stone off of them when, according to patch notes, I would only receive elemental stones. Well just now I got another dragonkin stone from the Wavelings. I was leveling my Hopling when I got it, and defeated the wavelings with my Celestial Dragon. I thought I would take a screen shot so others can see that it is possible (and also possibly glitched) to get stones that to not belong to the family of pet you are fighting against.

Edit: Here are the patch notes in question
Players will have a very small chance to obtain a general purpose and family specific Flawless Battle-stone after winning a match against wild pets; defeating higher level opponents increases the chances of obtaining a stone. Family specific Flawless-Battlestones will be of the same family as the pets that were defeated. These valuable items are not soulbound, and can be sold on the Auction House.
Just thought I would share for confirmation's sake. :)
Attachments
flawlessdragon.jpg
flawlessdragon.jpg (32.71KiB)Viewed 1652 times

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Re: Stones from the wrong type of wild pet

Post by Mykro9 » December 8th, 2012, 10:37 am

Me personally with several non-rare dragons and mechs, I would be happy to have that happen. Especially since most of the crafted mechs are uncommon greens not rares.
mykro9#1585