What New Features would you like added?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Beastlyserenity
Pet Score:3133
Realm:Draenor-us
What New Features would you like added?

Post by Beastlyserenity » December 21st, 2014, 11:13 am

What new features would you like to see in the future of pet battling/collecting?

I'd like to see Epic pets implemented for every breed, only a few that are pretty rare to begin with like say Crawling Claw, and Stormwing should be epics. And rather than epics having much higher stats which might upset pvp battling balance, give them exclusive moves that can be used in-game PVE. For example:

Epic
Mechanical pets = Free Repair Bot
Flying pets = Free Slow Fall
Aquatic pets = Free group heal over time
Humanoid pets = Increased Reputation %
Beast pets = Multistrike Buff
Dragon pets = Time Warp (free heroism)
Elemental pets = Free flask buff
Undead pets = Free Battle Rez
Critter pets = Speed Boost
Magic pets = Free group damage reduction buff

All these would be on a suitable cool down of course. It would be fun and give raiders a bit more respect for high end pet battlers, as they could have something extra to give to the raid if needed.

Also I feel that it's time for pet collectors to get a pet 'mount'.
My idea with this is not necessarily that we'd ride the mount, but more like we'd be granted the ability to take the same form as that pet and increase our speed through this newly acquired 'rare' pet form. There could be a ground form, flying form, and water form, all of which could also be epic pets acquired via a Draenor Tournament.

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: What New Features would you like added?

Post by Ebil » December 22nd, 2014, 11:36 pm

I would like to see them add the ability to summon two pets or a whole pet battle team. Just to make sure people don't troll with the ability you would not be able to use pet biscuit on the group summon pets.

I would also like to see the add more things for the argent kid pets. The pug gets all types of outfits but the argent kids have been forgotten about. While I would not buy anything for the pug I would buy more items to customize those little guys.

Lastly a pet mount would be great, that snail from the Timeless Isle would be pretty awesome for a pet battle mount. It could even double as a pet vendor so people could buy biscuits or heal pets on the the fly.

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Re: What New Features would you like added?

Post by Echinacea » December 23rd, 2014, 11:22 am

Beastlyserenity wrote:My idea with this is not necessarily that we'd ride the mount, but more like we'd be granted the ability to take the same form as that pet and increase our speed through this newly acquired 'rare' pet form. There could be a ground form, flying form, and water form, all of which could also be epic pets acquired via a Draenor Tournament.
i would like to see 50 people in "creepy crate" form milling around in front of the auction house