My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

If you could give a battle pet any ability already in game

A place to discuss anything and everything else.
Amuneta
MVP

Pet Score: 3258

If you could give a battle pet any ability already in game

Postby Amuneta » November 18th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Like to topic says, just a fun little thread can be any pet for any reason. I think mine might be give the cinder kitten a swarm/ stampede/ flock type ability for no reason other then who doesn't want to see a army of the little cuties run (or maybe that tumble/roll they do as their idle) by in a battle. Perfect distraction.

Rawr... that is all.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3585

Re: If you could give a battle pet any ability already in ga

Postby Dragonwizard » November 19th, 2013, 6:29 am

I would love to see a Sheep have a polymorph spell that turns pets into a regular race (human, troll, orc, etc). For no reason other than it would be hellava funny.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Shikon01
MVP

Pet Score: 2194

Re: If you could give a battle pet any ability already in ga

Postby Shikon01 » December 2nd, 2013, 10:05 am

Dragonwizard wrote:I would love to see a Sheep have a polymorph spell that turns pets into a regular race (human, troll, orc, etc). For no reason other than it would be hellava funny.

I freakin love this idea it would drive folks nuts to say the least...and for pet battles it would probably be long and painful lol !!

Return to Off Topic