Story that touched my heart....

A place to discuss anything and everything else.
Lena975
Story that touched my heart....

Post by Lena975 » August 30th, 2014, 1:59 pm

I cried, general discussion titled To everyone at Blizzard, from CEO to CSR...Sounds like QQing from the title I know, but it's not. Anyway to the reason I am making my very first posting here. They are doing an event tonight to raise funds and giving away various prizes. I personally cannot afford to donate so to help with the prizes for the fundraiser tonight, I donated one of my beloved pets. They are still taking donations, in game to help with the fundraiser along with donations to her page to help with medical expenses for her cancer treatments although the initial diagnosis she received was that she has a year to live. It chokes me up. So thought I would pass the story along.

Please look for the page, I'm sorry I can't post the link but this is my first posting on the page although have been a member here forever it seems :D .

Auckleenjim
Realm:Dark Iron-us

Re: Story that touched my heart....

Post by Auckleenjim » September 25th, 2014, 11:17 pm

thank you so much

Bhai
Realm:Aerie Peak-eu

Re: Story that touched my heart....

Post by Bhai » January 14th, 2015, 1:21 am

hello! i was looking through my pet journal and decided that the red skin of the Mirror Strider was what i wanted as my avatar. however, looking through the options for avatars, the alternate skin isn't selectable. is there a way to select that particular model for my avatar? is only one color selectable for any pet that has different colors (aside from finding another pet with the same color)?