What toon will you upgrade to 90 and why for WOD ?

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
What toon will you upgrade to 90 and why for WOD ?

Post by Shikon01 » March 13th, 2014, 10:47 am

I'm personally excited about the toon upgrade to 90 though that does seem to tick off some of the more hardcore players, but for folks like me who has a demanding RL work schedule and limits my playing time more than I would like, it does provide a way to keep up w/ the " big dogs " and content :) Like most players, I like a little variety so I do have alts I enjoy
I will have to wait until payday for my purchase and haven't ruled out upgrading other toons because of profession needs. For me, I love my " huntard " Faite which needs some love. The professions of skinning and leather work haven't been a great money maker though I have a toon that wears leather, its just being a pet lover, I love my hunter just a little bit more having a co-hort in crime :) My biggest regret was making a pally for my enchanting and JC toon. I can't play that toon worth a damn and have too much invested so it will get an upgrade and will probably level it in BG'S I have all professions except blacksmithing...I just couldn't get into it. As it stands now, I'm still working on rep for the satchel bag which I find to be a pain in my ass. Soooo what toon will YOU upgrade and will you upgrade more than one ? The $ 60.00 bucks ain't cheap, but I count the game as one of my hobbies so I will purge a little. Any thoughts ?

Gwenolyn
MVP
Pet Score:5462
BattleTag®:Gwenolyn#1245
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Re: What toon will you upgrade to 90 and why for WOD ?

Post by Gwenolyn » March 13th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Anything 60 or up for the profession boost.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: What toon will you upgrade to 90 and why for WOD ?

Post by Shikon01 » March 13th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Gwenolyn wrote:Anything 60 or up for the profession boost.
I'm wondering how all this will affect the economies, but I'm guessing mats for level 60's and up will get a boost as well.