Future of Pets in WoD

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Sergio82
Pet Score:4832
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us
Future of Pets in WoD

Post by Sergio82 » January 22nd, 2014, 7:49 am

Ok,

I know this is all speculation and maybe there already is a post about it that I couldn´t find. But does anyone have "solid" information on the future of battle pets in the next expansion? in particular:

1) Is the level cap being raised? I sure hope not. It´s alot of work getting 500+ pets to 25, I sure wouldn´t want to level those plus the 100´s of new pets that will probably come with the expansion (and 20 or so each major patch).

2) Are we getting epic pets (and legendary even). I like the idea, but I hope that only a few pets can be upgradable for the same reason stated above. Imagine farming 500+ stones, or worst, having to farm epic wild pets. I think I heard those would be random "drops" from breeding (which I like).

3) Is breeding going to be totally "free-for-all" (any pet can breed with any pet) or will it be limited to "within families"? I believe I heard the mom and dad would be "comsumed during breeding". Not sure if I like that or not (hopefully this won´t be the case for expensive/CE pets. Would sure hate to be "forced" to destroy my $100 pet for a chance at getting something cooler). Is anyone collecting duplicate rares, or even duplicates with specific breeds for this porpuse yet?

For now thats All I would come up with, hopefully people have more information. Thanks,