Hunters Pet Set

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu
Hunters Pet Set

Post by Angelcat2887 » October 4th, 2016, 3:11 am

i have to ask, am i the only one who loves to have a set of battle pet, hunters pet and mount?

having just got my Prowler mount last night, i had to go and get myself a red fox to match with my FoxKit pet.

i have a few other combo's but the Jade tigers and Wolves set but this i love.

Lets see your sets, or ideas on what sets i should get. :)

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Re: Hunters Pet Set

Post by Paladance » October 4th, 2016, 12:11 pm

Oh yes.

When my hunter used to be accompanied by pets, I named my [pet]Dun Morogh Cub[/pet] and [pet]White Tickbird Hatchling[/pet] after her two helpers. The other pets were a Northrend wyrm and a Cata wasp, so no equivalents for them -- therefore, I started to wonder how these ones would look like as companions. :)

With Legion prepatch all old bears, including the tamed ones, were switched to a new model.
But… not a Dun Morogh Cub. They no longer match. :evil:

Not like this matters anymore because of a Lone Wolf MM; however, my other plan was to tame undead/white versions of former companions so I could pretend they were murdered with changes applied to the hunter class. This doesn't seem very possible anyway, so at least I can use a Spirit Wand on the lil' equivalents. :P

I don't have enough patience to collect mounts.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » October 7th, 2016, 1:26 pm

I'm a huge fan of this also! And when I can't match mounts I used to always try to match my pets even down to willy with my warlocks pet or the succubus one xD

It's nice to co-ordinate where we can....hmm someone bring me a mini invincible!

Post by Guest » February 12th, 2017, 8:24 am

No, you're not! I'm loving it too :D