Confession: I don't have a Grove Warden

Discuss anything else pertaining to WoW.
Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu
Confession: I don't have a Grove Warden

Post by Paladance » July 11th, 2016, 3:13 am

Well, I need to admit -- I've missed some opportunities to raid because I preferred some beloved dailies or was just tired.
I need to admit -- my hardware is crappy and my FPS affect DPS a lot.
I need to admit -- I don't have all previous HFC bars yet.

But still, I think I can -- and I'd like to -- beat Heroic Archimonde before prepatch.

You're probably aware what it looks like for many months.
Either you see the boosts or nigh elitist "Curve or GTFO".

The guild is all like /shrug. Most of active people are newbies now.
The old raiders don't even play Mythic. I regularly see people from my b-tag playing OW or HS.

And still…
I'm not looking for a boost.
I'm not looking for a lewt piñata.
I'm not looking for a "two minutes and it's over" (no innuendo intended).
I'm looking for a legit run that may mean sweat, tears and repair bills, but consists of people, not numbers.

I am aware that there are more people like me. And I know there is a great, peaceful community.
So is this post a suggestion, a request…? Maybe.

But above that all, I want to just express my feelings.

a player of Eledre, ilvl 716 Alliance Marksman-to-be, essence of "your first character ever"

EDIT (12th of August, 2016):

I've tried pugs before the prepatch. Most of premades were obviously calling the curve. Other ones vere unstable -- putting one info and then changing leader, description and attitude. Maybe some of there were but baits.
But I need to admit, one group was very open, yet there were no problems. I wish I could meet these guys again. Too bad the Archimonde had been locked already.
The guild, while tried to progress, gave up again; particular Mythic raiders confessed they had been just simply bored and tired.

And after the prepatch, I was done, in a negative way.

Not by these sort of "leaders" who dissolve the group with calling names after two wipes.
Not by any of guild accidents either on voice chat or the guild one.

It was the increasing latency (that I suffer since WoD, but was used to it) bugging out the game even more often and severely.
It's embarassing when you really want to contribute, but you just can't like you were injured… impaired!

Take your 25k, a local helper. But only because you don't have a ready, full group yourself.

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507