Armory update issue

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Jodymac76
Top Rater
Pet Score:3308
Realm:Tanaris-us
Armory update issue

Post by Jodymac76 » March 22nd, 2014, 5:38 pm

Is anyone else having issues with armory. It wont update to reflect my new addiction, the treasure Goblin. Since it doesn't show me with it in armory, then I cant update my collection to reflect it. :(

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Armory update issue

Post by Quintessence » March 22nd, 2014, 6:39 pm

This is a known issue that happens quite frequently with newer pets. It takes some time before Blizzard adds new pets to the armory.

Until Blizzard adds this pet to the armory, there's a work around for adding the Treasure Goblin to your collection. Under the Update Collection tab there is an option to manually check this pet off. After the pet has been added to the armory, we'll remove this option and any future imports will update your collection to reflect armory data.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we hope Blizzard updates the armory soon!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13286
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » March 22nd, 2014, 7:51 pm

Any news on Hyjal actually being updatable again?

Sakera
Top Rater
Pet Score:12108
BattleTag®:sakera#1543
Realm:Bloodscalp-us

Post by Sakera » April 2nd, 2014, 10:34 am

I am also having issues updating my collection with the Treasure Goblin. It shows on my armory but you just can't see the image of it. Also, I just noticed that it isn't counted in my Armory count of pets. So it would seem that it is still not technically fully there as far as the Armory is concerned.

I tried manually adding it to my collection here, but I just get this message:

ALERT: According to the Armory, you do not have this pet. If you're certain you've collected it, log out of WoW and exit the game completely. Then try reimporting your pets using the button below.

Squeeky
MVP
Pet Score:5952
Realm:Kirin Tor-us

Post by Squeeky » April 2nd, 2014, 1:14 pm

Ditto, just did an import and it dropped both Dread Hatchling and Treasure Goblin, even though both are on my Armory (without pics), and clicking "Got it" failed with the armory warning.

Drewsome
MVP
Pet Score:3592
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Drewsome » April 2nd, 2014, 1:55 pm

Squeeky wrote:Ditto, just did an import and it dropped both Dread Hatchling and Treasure Goblin, even though both are on my Armory (without pics), and clicking "Got it" failed with the armory warning.
Same thing happened to me this morning.

Meneldill
Pet Score:8358
Realm:Antonidas-us

Post by Meneldill » April 2nd, 2014, 2:39 pm

Yeah the same thing happened to me. It dropped the two pets. Armory doesn't seem to be showing the treasure goblin, but the dread hatchling is definitely there in the armory. I can't select got it for either of these pets here (it gives the warning)

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » April 2nd, 2014, 4:14 pm

It’s a bug on Blizzard’s end with two pets (the Treasure Goblin and Dread Hatchling). While they are technically showing in the Armory, they are not being returned on import for some reason. So to create a workaround, we’ve temporarily flagged them as pets that can be added manually.

You can add them by going to “Update Collection” and scrolling down where you’ll see an option to add them. They will be added a level 1 pet, but anyone that had imported before should still keep the level shown in their last import. Until this bug is fixed on Blizzard's end, however, their levels will not increase.