My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Quality of battle pets not being properly counted

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Zeryph

Pet Score: 2939

Quality of battle pets not being properly counted

Postby Zeryph » January 17th, 2014, 12:23 am

Every time ive re-imported pets my avg pet lvl and such will go up, ill get less uncommon and a higher score. but I kept thinking tht 50+ uncommon pets seemed like a lot so ive counted all pets tht I have tht aren't rare and I got 47. This is rly hurting my score and makes me a sad panda. :( how can I fix this? or wht is the issue?
Liz <3

Quintessence
Site Admin

Pet Score: 3071

Re: Quality of battle pets not being properly counted

Postby Quintessence » January 17th, 2014, 3:50 pm

There are quite a few pets that will continue to show up as uncommon, even if you upgrade them to rare in your Pet Journal. Hopefully Blizzard will correct this issue in the future.

Pets affected are generally those that cannot battle. These pets include but are not limited to (pets in bold indicate that they're in your collection):

Alliance Balloon
Horde Balloon

Chi-Ji Kite
Yu'lon Kite

Sky Lantern
Argent Gruntling
Argent Squire
Guild Page (horde and alliance)
Guild Herald (horde and alliance)

Your armory currently lists 47 uncommon pets, so add the 9 mentioned above and the result is 56 uncommon pets (as shown on your WarcraftPets profile page).

Keep in mind that your armory value and your WarcraftPets value do not match up because the armory doesn't track the quality of certain pets, but the quality of the pet item that teaches the companion.
Feel free to browse through Perks N Peeves, my vanity pet collecting blog!

Zeryph

Pet Score: 2939

Re: Quality of battle pets not being properly counted

Postby Zeryph » January 18th, 2014, 2:52 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post and yea thm blizz folks need to get on this!

Return to Site Bugs and Suggestions