Warcraft Pets Signature Generator?

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Tayanu
Top Rater
Pet Score:5505
Realm:Darkmoon Faire-eu
Warcraft Pets Signature Generator?

Post by Tayanu » December 6th, 2013, 7:22 am

Hi there,

I frequent forums all over the place in regards to WoW, and am always making new signatures for my profiles, and lately I had been using a screenshot of my warcraftpets profile stats as a signature (I've added it below so you can see)

*ok so I added a link here to show the stats box sig I meant but I don't have enough posts yet here to get cleared for link usage! but it's basically the box with all the stats that's at the top of the manage pets page:)*

I love that little box, but sadly it's a bit too large for some forums rules about sigs, so reducing the scale can make it a little unreadable, not to mention I have to keep screen capping it and editing it everytime I update my collection:)

I was just wondering if WarcraftPets had ever thought of having a signature generator available to it's users, or even if anyone knows of one, I figured it would be quite nice to have a auto updated signature showing off our collections aswell as helping advertise WarcraftPets! (Tis amazing how many folks still don't know about this amazing site when I frequently mention it to everyone hehe.)

Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions!

Mithrel
Pet Score:2674
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Warcraft Pets Signature Generator?

Post by Mithrel » December 6th, 2013, 8:36 am

That sounds like a great idea!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » December 6th, 2013, 1:04 pm

An auto-generated WarcraftPets forum signature is a great idea, however we currently have a long list of features we'd like to add to the website. It's not out of the question but it would fairly low on the priority list of things to do for the site.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Tayanu
Top Rater
Pet Score:5505
Realm:Darkmoon Faire-eu

Post by Tayanu » December 6th, 2013, 1:58 pm

Quintessence wrote:An auto-generated WarcraftPets forum signature is a great idea, however we currently have a long list of features we'd like to add to the website. It's not out of the question but it would fairly low on the priority list of things to do for the site.
I kinda figured you guys have your hands full with lots of other more important things!

I just thought it would be kinda awesome to have:) Not to mention some good advertising for the site!

I wish I knew how to do this kinda technical stuff, I would have given it a go, sadly photoshop is my limit hehe.

Maybe someday!