Murkalot changes

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us
Murkalot changes

Post by Morlis » November 27th, 2013, 2:28 pm

It seems that [pet]Murkalot[/pet] was nerfed on the sly. Some folks have already been posting about this in the PVP section. I thought I would add it here so folks in the know could adjust them. His abilities were rearranged so you can't use [ability]Shieldstorm[/ability] and [ability]Righteous Inspiration[/ability] in the same fight. They are both now 3rd slot abilities. His page [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/humanoid/murlocs/murkalot/]here[/url] still lists them as slots 2 and 3.

That said I honestly don't mind this. PVP was showing more and more teams using him doing this combo. It's funny though to hear some of the folks complain about this, you know they were the ones using the 2 abilities durring PVP. :lol:

There was also a nerf to [pet]Kovok[/pet], but since I don't have one I am not sure the exact change, something about their AE ability not doing nearly as much damage as it use to. I do recall it being annoying facing a team with one of them though.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Hadrimmdar
Pet Score:3695
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: Murkalot changes

Post by Hadrimmdar » November 27th, 2013, 3:51 pm

Yep, this has been known for about a week now and was posted here and on the official forums then. Unfortunately I don't think the tooltip can change without a patch.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Murkalot changes

Post by Quintessence » November 27th, 2013, 6:44 pm

Thanks for reminding us about the changes. We'll look into sorting out Murkalot's swapped abilities and the damage change on Kovok's Pheromones.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com