Armory Update

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Angrypets
Armory Update

Post by Angrypets » October 15th, 2012, 6:31 am

Imported all my pets via the Addon and everything was fine. What i noticed is that if you click the armory import, if you import "0 pets" then it will blank out your entire collection to include pets on the "wanted" lists.

Maybe just removing the armory update until its working would be the work-around for now?

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Armory Update

Post by Breanni » October 16th, 2012, 10:46 am

This is a bug on Blizzard's end. We're not sure what percentage of users it's effecting, but keep in mind that many users are unaffected. So removing the option for everyone seems a little extreme.

For those of you who are dealing with this bug, we strongly suggest using the WarcraftPets Express addon to update your collection. It requires a few more steps, but it's a great substitute until Blizzard corrects this issue on their end.

Angrypets

Post by Angrypets » October 17th, 2012, 6:30 am

Pets on Armory seem to be working now on my end ... newly imported epts :)

Aislinge
MVP
Pet Score:4299
BattleTag®:Aislinge#1549
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Aislinge » October 19th, 2012, 10:38 am

Seems to be working now BUT! There's a discrepancy :\

Armoury is showing me having 221, the import through to Warcraft Pets only shows 219. In game it shows 219. Being 2am I don't have the brain capacity to see which ones the armoury are buggering up on. Anyone else have similar happen? :?

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » October 19th, 2012, 11:06 am

Guild Herald and Guild Page, maybe?

These are the only two pets that are not account-wide and sometimes cause issues. Also check the Darkmoon Balloon.

Clatong
Top Rater
Pet Score:3620
BattleTag®:clatong#1432
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Clatong » October 19th, 2012, 11:57 am

For me the two that are missing are Wharf Rat and Crimson Moth, and judging from the comments on those here on this site, I'm not the only one.

The two, while clearly in my Pet Journal when I'm logged in, also do not show as "earned" for the Eastern Tamer achievement either, so it's not just an import issue.

Alyssandra
Pet Score:4127
Realm:Bloodhoof-us

Post by Alyssandra » November 6th, 2012, 1:27 pm

I have captured but do not have listed on Safari achievements the following: Devouring Maggot, Crimson Moth, Shrine Fly, Garden Moth and Feverbite Hatchling. They show on my pet log, just not for the various Safari achievements and not in the Armory.