Listing multiple characters

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Springtotem
Pet Score:7414
Realm:Shandris-us
Listing multiple characters

Post by Springtotem » September 15th, 2013, 12:38 am

I would like the site to reallow us to list multiple characters. I know you took this ability away from us when pets went account-wide, but there's a small problem with that. Some of us play on multiple servers -- for myself, it's Shandris and Ursin -- and we don't get to be on the leaderboards for those servers. Since both servers' players are amongst my peers, I would really like to be able to compare myself with both. Any chance you'll reconsider the current policy?

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Listing multiple characters

Post by Breanni » September 17th, 2013, 5:15 am

I don't think so. There just aren't enough people that want this capability, and it's an awful lot of work to add it back into our current system (which differs quite a bit from the system we had in place when we offered this feature).

However, there's nothing preventing you from creating a second account on our site specifically for your alts to appear on other realm leaderboards.

Springtotem
Pet Score:7414
Realm:Shandris-us

Re: Listing multiple characters

Post by Springtotem » September 17th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Sad that I can't get it on the same account, but it's good to know there's nothing in the site rules to say we can't have two accounts. {I'm always worried about that sort of thing ^_^ Some sites are quite strict about it.} I think I will take your advice and set up my second account this evening :)