Cant open pet cages >?

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Kashish
Pet Score:2698
Realm:Frostmourne-us
Cant open pet cages >?

Post by Kashish » August 30th, 2013, 3:05 pm

Haven't contacted blizzard about this yet , but i've been getting a lot of pet doubles from guildie's , storing them , turning them blue , and swapping lvl 1s in pet storage bank for finished 25s
logged on couple days ago and found close to 25 pet cages un openable and u cant see pet inside cage either
ill post outcome here , when i get round to fixing it
in the mean time any one else had this trouble ? guildies have donated A LOT of pets
would it have to do with character lvl that's holding caged pets ?
kashish

GilroyKilroy
MVP
Pet Score:6114
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Cant open pet cages >?

Post by GilroyKilroy » August 30th, 2013, 8:59 pm

You have to have leveled at least one pet to 25 to open other 25 pets.

TippyKitt
Pet Score:2789
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Cant open pet cages >?

Post by TippyKitt » September 10th, 2013, 2:49 am

I cant be sure, I may be confused on your post, but it sounds like the bug I heard about in the collecting forum not too long ago. There IS a bug in the game that makes caged pets into items just called "caged pet" (or something very similar) that cant be opened and you dont know what the pet is.

The good part: You can make a ticket and explain the situation and Blizz will swap the bugged item for the item thats its supposed to be.

The bad part: If you dont know what pet that caged item WAS it seems like Blizz cant help. If you're able to remember what was there before the bugs then you should be ok but with that many I can assume you probably dont and you may be SOL. My apologies if thats so.