Profile Monk Bug

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Quarla
Pet Score:8915
BattleTag®:Quarla#1841
Realm:Magtheridon-us
Profile Monk Bug

Post by Quarla » September 29th, 2012, 4:13 pm

I don't know if anyone else reported this (I checked and couldn't find anything) but for pandaren monks it's showing their factions as horde, even if they're alliance. This isn't something exclusive to warcraftpets (as I noticed it on wowprogress as well) so I'm guessing the issue may be on blizzard's side but I figured I'd still post in case something could be done to fix it.

So yeah, because I'm kinda out of it (lack of sleep the past few days, thanks MoP!) I'll make sure I clarify the issue. In the profile tab if you select a character that's a pandaren monk (not sure if it happens with any of the other pandaren or just monk due to their neutral faction in the beginning) it will list you has (H) regardless if you're alliance.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Profile Monk Bug

Post by Breanni » September 30th, 2012, 9:28 pm

Yes, you're not the only one to note this. I believe it's a bug in the Blizzard Armory. When you do a collection import on our site, it will update your faction to whatever the Armory shows. Thus, I'm thinking that's an Armory bug.

Quarla
Pet Score:8915
BattleTag®:Quarla#1841
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Re: Profile Monk Bug

Post by Quarla » October 2nd, 2012, 7:37 am

I figured it was blizzard side but I didn't find any posts about it so I figured I'd mention it. XD Thanks Breanni!