Armory update?

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Kiowa
Top Rater
Pet Score:5349
BattleTag®:Towgrunt#1690
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Armory update?

Post by Kiowa » September 27th, 2012, 7:36 pm

I think this is still broken its still telling me I have 0 pets and ive been in and out of game all day?

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Armory update?

Post by Breanni » September 27th, 2012, 8:12 pm

Here's your reason:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... unt/simple

Your Armory link is broken. Are you sure your character name, server and region are all correct?

Xculturex
Pet Score:3035
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Xculturex » September 27th, 2012, 8:22 pm

I'm having the same issue and I did input my information correctly.

*edit* it's looking for http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... rex/simple when it should be linking to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... uge/simple
Last edited by Xculturex on September 27th, 2012, 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Uraa
Pet Score:11608
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uraa » September 27th, 2012, 8:24 pm

Towgrunt wrote:I think this is still broken its still telling me I have 0 pets and ive been in and out of game all day?
Mine is the same; been online all the time the past few days, and it still says I have zero pets. I even disabled all my pet battle addons temporarily in case they were interfering; alas, nothing changed. It does, however, properly record my Pet Battle achievements. Go figure.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draka/Uraa/simple

Irritating.

Wærlok
Pet Score:1262
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Wærlok » September 27th, 2012, 9:20 pm

i had the same issue with the import. What i noticed is that the site is directing you to an armory page based on your username on this site, and not the character name. I changed my display name on this website from kingmunchkin to Wærlok and it now properly links to my armory page.

Hope this helps.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » September 28th, 2012, 12:27 am

Wærlok wrote:i had the same issue with the import. What i noticed is that the site is directing you to an armory page based on your username on this site, and not the character name. I changed my display name on this website from kingmunchkin to Wærlok and it now properly links to my armory page.

Hope this helps.
Yes, this is a bug on our side after updates tonight. We'll fix it soon -- no need to change your username.

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » September 28th, 2012, 12:43 am

not sure if it your side mines bugged and i tired looking at friends on armory and they have no pets showing and dont use this website , so not sure
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Aislinge
MVP
Pet Score:4299
BattleTag®:Aislinge#1549
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Aislinge » September 28th, 2012, 5:03 am

Mine's not updating either but it's also not updating in the Armoury. There appear to be several threads in the Bug Forums complaing about this.

There was a 'supposed' fix which was to re-log into every toon on your account, enter the pet journal, and once completed all, exit wow. I've done this 3 times and Armoury is still showing 0 - even though in-game it's showing me as being at 215 or somesuch and the Journal saying I'm at 229.

Kiowa
Top Rater
Pet Score:5349
BattleTag®:Towgrunt#1690
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Kiowa » September 28th, 2012, 6:46 pm

This site keeps showing my character as horde even when I edit it manually

Riven
Top Rater
Pet Score:3606
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Riven » September 28th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Attempting to update from armory has removed my entire collection from the website. :\ Is this bug on blizzard's end or warcraft pets?

Thaysula
Pet Score:6596
BattleTag®:Thaysula#1842
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Thaysula » September 28th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Riven wrote:Attempting to update from armory has removed my entire collection from the website. :\ Is this bug on blizzard's end or warcraft pets?
Blizz's end, even after logging in and out the Wow armory shows me as having no pets. :(

I had to manually reimport my pets after I tired to sync. (TGhe manual addon import didn't get them all either, had to add a few manually as well)

Marvey
Pet Score:7167
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Marvey » September 30th, 2012, 12:45 am

Agreed, it must be the Armory as I had 200+ pets and it's now showing as 0. BTW my character name and Warcraft Pets account name are the same so this is not part of the issue :)