Moonkin Hatchlings

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Schaufel
Top Rater
Pet Score:2176
Realm:Feathermoon-us
Moonkin Hatchlings

Post by Schaufel » September 25th, 2012, 8:30 pm

I apologize if this has already been addressed - I didn't see it, but I'm prone to being selectively blind, so again, if it's already been brought up, I apologize.

My pet list on the website is forcibly out of date because the site won't let me count both moonkin hatchlings. As of today, both hatchlings appear in the pet journal regardless of faction - you just can't summon the hatchling of your opposing faction. However, it still counts toward your in-game unique pet count as well as the count on the journal (I just spent the better part of an hour double- and triple-checking this to make sure). At your earliest convenience, could we please get a tweak to the coding so the site tally can match the in-game tally?

Thanks in advance.

Edit to add after reading a different topic: I understand the need to separate multi-character accounts and single-character accounts and needing to prevent Alliance characters from claiming Horde pets in order to influence the rankings. However, I don't care about server rankings - I just want my site tally to be accurate so I can more easily keep up with what I have and what I don't and what pets I still need to acquire. Is there a possible middle ground here somewhere? Since the single-character accounts show up on realm rankings anyway, could there be a way to check that character's faction against the Armory and then have a "total pets" tally including both factions and a number that corresponds just to that character's faction just for the server ranking?

Not sure I'm making sense - I apologize again if I'm not. I'm recovering from a cold, and it's making it harder to think.