Sticky Guild List

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us
Sticky Guild List

Post by Dakender » May 19th, 2013, 12:08 pm

I keep seeing daily about people asking if there are other guilds on other servers/realms. Was wondering if you could start a sticky that can be updated by a moderator with a list of all servers that have a Warcraftpets guild. It's such a pain wading through all the 1000's of posts to find the right topic/conversation that might mention it. Just a thought. I'd be glad to help if needed.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Sticky Guild List

Post by Breanni » May 21st, 2013, 3:49 pm

Good thought. I'll see if Doobjanka would mind creating and maintaining a sticky thread in the WarcraftPets Guild forum to this end.

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » May 21st, 2013, 4:55 pm

Breanni wrote:Good thought. I'll see if Doobjanka would mind creating and maintaining a sticky thread in the WarcraftPets Guild forum to this end.
If he needs help I would be more than happy to do so.

Thanks

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » June 5th, 2013, 5:35 pm

Hey Doob your there ? hehehe, Been kicking this around and have a rough draft up and ready ..... weeding through the forums and found a few that seem to be up and running and am willing to help you on this endeavor if we can get it started. If you want I can start the thread then you can check it out, edit it, take it over, what ever you like. Was thinking of the name of the post to sticky would be something like "Warcraftpets Guild - The Big List".

I know I was lost for quite some time even trying to find the main server where the guild was, I know there are others out there that are in the same position I was in.. A sticky would make it so much easier to find us.

Alan (Dakender)

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » June 6th, 2013, 6:36 am

They did it already but it is in the Pet Collecting forum. [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4167]Here you go :)[/url]
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Dakender
MVP

Post by Dakender » June 6th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Dragonwizard wrote:They did it already but it is in the Pet Collecting forum. [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4167]Here you go :)[/url]
Awesome, since Breanni talked about it being in the Guild Forum I have been looking there ;) Heheh, no biggie , it's there.. thanks for the link. And Thanks Doob

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » June 6th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Just moved it over to the Guild Forum today. I think people will find it more easily there.