Pets per page issues

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Feathered
Top Rater
Pet Score:5098
BattleTag®:Maleika#1571
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us
Pets per page issues

Post by Feathered » January 28th, 2013, 10:12 pm

Ive been looking and searching to see if this issue has been brought up and have not come across anyone mentioning so if Im repeating someone else I appologize in advance.

So here's my issue. When Im viewing my collection the last row of pets are not visible. All I see is the line from the top of their profile boxes. If I hold the mouse over this line it will display the full profile in the larger picture, but why doesn't it just show the picture to begin with? It's almost like there isnt enough room on the page for that many rows of pets. And when you ask for the next page of course its the next set of pets and the same issue on the bottom of the page....whole row of missing profile images :(

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Pets per page issues

Post by Breanni » January 29th, 2013, 6:04 pm

I've got an idea of what might be wrong. Hang tight -- I'll see if I can apply a fix tomorrow morning.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » January 30th, 2013, 9:27 pm

I just applied a fix that I hope will resolve this issue. Can you confirm whether it's fixed, Feathered?

And if it's not fixed, would you mind taking a screen capture of the bug and forwarding it to admin{at}warcraftpets.com? It would help if we can see what this looks like.

Feathered
Top Rater
Pet Score:5098
BattleTag®:Maleika#1571
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Feathered » February 1st, 2013, 10:13 pm

Whoo hoo!!!

I can see them all :)

Thanks a bunch (and sorry for the delayed responce).