Firefox and IE issues

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us
Firefox and IE issues

Post by Dragonwizard » January 26th, 2013, 11:16 am

Ever since I updated Firefox and ran a system cleanup on my comp the site has not worked right in either Firefox or IE. FF is by far the worst of the two.
  • With FF there is no Picture in your top banner (the search bar, my name, logout and stuff are there).

The Home, News, Pets, etc bar is just blank with no links in them.

The pets collected bar is not green at all.

The only ad that works is the wowtcgloot ad on the right side.

When trying to view anyone's collection or even my own it only shows the My Collection, Update, Manage and Print bar, the nice new Pet Score box and all the info therein (loving this btw :D ) I do get the 3 tabs for Collected-Wanted-Excluded and the Share your collection link along with the # of views section. But no pets, not even blank boxes.
With IE most things work but when I go to view collections (others or my own) it will show the pets pics but makes my whole comp act like its lagging. This is the error that IE give me.
  • Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
    Timestamp: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:04:36 UTC

Line: 1
    Char: 3919
    Code: 0
    URI: http://ad-cdn.technoratimedia.com/00/73/89/uat_18973.js?ad_size=728x90

Now I'm sure this is a problem on my end and when I first did the cleanup I was having issues with Pandora, MMO-Champ and this site. I ended up doing a uninstall/new install of Java and Flashplayer thinking maybe that was the issues and that fixed the other 2 sites but now this is the only one still giving me problems.

Like I said I'm sure it's a issue on my end but I love this site and would really like to be able to fully use it again. So any help would be greatly appriciated as at this point I am pretty much stuck.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Firefox and IE issues

Post by Breanni » January 26th, 2013, 5:18 pm

I believe Weena is working with you to try to resolve this issue. Best of luck!