Suggestion

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Jibrille
Pet Score:10365
BattleTag®:Jibrille#1704
Realm:Kilrogg-us
Suggestion

Post by Jibrille » January 23rd, 2013, 12:09 pm

Hi there :)

Just one little suggestion! It would be great if on this page:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/collection/

You could click on the text in the Pet Score Data as links and have a list appear. For example, I keep looking at "Poor" and I want to click on it to instantly see the 5 poor quality pets I have, and the 11 Common pets, etc. It would even be nice if I could click on my "pets at max level".

Many thanks :) I adore the changes!

Jibrille

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Suggestion

Post by Breanni » January 23rd, 2013, 3:21 pm

So funny you should mention this... I had the exact same thought.

Filtering the list of collected pets on this page isn't easy -- but we could probably link them directly to the pet filters where the list could appear. We'll keep that in mind.

Jibrille
Pet Score:10365
BattleTag®:Jibrille#1704
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Jibrille » February 6th, 2013, 11:54 am

You've done it again :) Thanks for making this one of the best sites out there, period. I've been visiting here since the site started, when collecting pets wasn't "cool"... and the way you have developed this site to what it is today considering all the changes is just simply amazing.

Just in case you don't hear it enough: thanks to you and your team for sharing this wonderful site with all of us.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » February 6th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Jibrille wrote:Just in case you don't hear it enough: thanks to you and your team for sharing this wonderful site with all of us.
It truly is a team effort. Each of us bring something special to the table. And it's our combined pleasure to continue to bring you this site. :-)