A question and suggestion...

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Justzephy
Top Rater
Pet Score:4541
BattleTag®:justzephy#1494
Realm:Silvermoon-us
A question and suggestion...

Post by Justzephy » January 22nd, 2013, 5:06 pm

I was wondering if you had plans to add a way to twitter or fb posts about individual pages. Somewhere on the page that would link to it on fb or twitter. The whole address is rather long to add a message with on twitter. So I guess a second question or suggestion is to get a short url. I'm sorta a twitter/facebook -aholic and both of these would be helpful for me to spread the love of my collection.

ps. I did try to search both facebook and twitter in almost thread but I may have missed something or you haven't released anything about these kinda changes. :oops: So if you already had it planned, yay! thank you. :D :ugeek:

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: A question and suggestion...

Post by Breanni » January 22nd, 2013, 9:18 pm

We used to have a feature to share most pages of our site, but about 99% of the pages had 0 shares. People can still share their collection profiles and news, things that consistently were shared before.

Not sure I understand about the shortened URL -- Twitter automatically shortens any long URL you tweet. ;-)

Justzephy
Top Rater
Pet Score:4541
BattleTag®:justzephy#1494
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: A question and suggestion...

Post by Justzephy » January 23rd, 2013, 3:19 pm

Oh thats too bad. I'd use that kind of feature.

A shortened url like Goo.gle/something but you can make it for Warcraft.pets/whatever as the link. Just thought it would be neat. I've seen it elsewhere.It takes up less than what twitter shortens urls to. I prolly just talk to much on twitter tho. lol.

Ty for the quick response. :D