Site MVP

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Crissx
MVP
Pet Score:2497
Realm:Illidan-us
Site MVP

Post by Crissx » March 21st, 2012, 1:37 am

I donated to be a site MVP through paypal. It was last week Wednesday. How long does it usually take?

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Site MVP

Post by Breanni » March 28th, 2012, 9:25 am

I'm so sorry, Crissx.

Typically anyone who donates is made an MVP within a day... two tops. But I just discovered (thanks to your message here) that I haven't been receiving the email notifications from PayPal. We recently updated to a new mail server and there are (apparently) still a few bugs with mail forwarding.

So if you've donated and haven't yet been upgraded to an MVP, please email me directly:
breanni{at}warcraftpets.com -- Be sure to include your WarcraftPets username, and if possible, also include the date the donation was made and the PayPal confirmation number.

I also try to email everyone who donates with a personal "thank you" message. But since I haven't received any donation notifications this past month, I'd like to extend my sincere thanks to all of you here:

Your support is always appreciated. Thanks to you, WarcraftPets will continue to have a bright future. :)

Odile
Pet Score:1057
Realm:Terokkar-us

Re: Site MVP

Post by Odile » September 26th, 2012, 4:26 pm

I love your site and would like to contribute but don't like Paypal. My husbands account was hacked twice via eBay. It was such a hassle that I have stayed away from both eBay and Paypal. The last one took 3 months to get our money back. I never got the purse since it was sent to Nigeria.