Teroclaw Hatchling rarity

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us
Teroclaw Hatchling rarity

Post by Ranok » February 2nd, 2016, 4:45 pm

Wasn't mentioned in Patch Notes but Teroclaws got upgraded in 6.1. Originally Uncommon base quality, they're now all Rare. From some WoW Pet Forum posts, people with Uncommon Teroclaws in their Journal found they'd all changed to Rare after the patch.

Interestingly, if you now have an Uncommon caged and add it to Journal, it stays Uncommon.

The super-useful Uncommon-Only pet list on this forum no longer shows the Teroclaw, but site's pet catalog still shows a base quality of Uncommon.

Other pets that seem to have also gotten patched to Rare in 6.1 are the Albino Chimaerling, Ashleaf Spriteling, and Dandelion Frolicker. Pet catalog still shows these as Poor base quality.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Teroclaw Hatchling rarity

Post by Quintessence » February 2nd, 2016, 5:20 pm

We've updated the pet you've mentioned to the proper base quality. Thanks for pointing this out!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Shingetsu
Pet Score:4288
Realm:Mal'Ganis-eu

Re: Teroclaw Hatchling rarity

Post by Shingetsu » February 19th, 2016, 11:09 pm

Interestingly, if you now have an Uncommon caged and add it to Journal, it stays Uncommon.
The same happened when they updated Lil'Bling. I recently noticed that, while making a list of all my duplicates. Found a uncommon Lil'Bling I threw onto a guild bank a while ago. :lol: