Link bugs on Blorp and Ghostshell pages

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Daniekir
Top Rater
Pet Score:5265
Realm:Hydraxis-us
Link bugs on Blorp and Ghostshell pages

Post by Daniekir » July 6th, 2015, 8:26 am

For both the Ghostshell Crab and Blorp pages-
When you mouse over the little info tab at the top of the page the "cost," rather than showing and linking you to the wowhead page for Darkmoon Daggermaw, shows and links to Blackfang Claw. Not sure if I'm alone in seeing this, but I tried reloading the page several times and closing and reopening my browser, but the links are still wrong. Also the crab reads as costing 50, but it's actually 100.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Link bugs on Blorp and Ghostshell pages

Post by Quintessence » July 7th, 2015, 1:27 am

Blorp and the Ghostshell Crab profile pages have been fixed so they show the proper currency and price. Thanks for reporting this, and happy collecting!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Avalee
Pet Score:6870
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Avalee » July 18th, 2015, 3:40 am

Blorp is stated as Non tradable. However, though it's not cagable, the item CAN be sold in the miscellaneous section of the AH.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 18th, 2015, 3:45 am

Avalee wrote:Blorp is stated as Non tradable. However, though it's not cagable, the item CAN be sold in the miscellaneous section of the AH.
"Tradable" in this case refers to whether or not the pet can be caged (as it appears in the Pet Journal). The tooltip on Blorp's page does state that it's Bind On Use, however.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com