Newly acquired pets not showing up

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Krackshot
MVP
Newly acquired pets not showing up

Post by Krackshot » June 9th, 2015, 11:34 am

This has been going on over the past week. First one to not show up is Landro's Lil' XT (bought trading card on Ebay) and the other one is Darkmoon Rabit (paid 50K in AH) that one hurts. Have exited game numerous times and reimported with same result (no result). These pets also are not showing up in armory as collected. Since it has been going on for about a week, am getting a little nervous.
Also suspect, but not sure, the leveling of pets are not showing up.

Thanks for any light shed on this, Krackshot

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Newly acquired pets not showing up

Post by Peanutty » June 9th, 2015, 1:04 pm

The problem is your armory, this site only pulls info from armory so until it updates for you it won't reflect any changes to your collection here. Not sure why your armory isn't updating after a week though.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » June 10th, 2015, 8:34 am

Peanutty wrote:The problem is your armory, this site only pulls info from armory so until it updates for you it won't reflect any changes to your collection here.
Peanutty is right. You should check and see which pets are missing in your Armory profile and touch base with Blizzard to let them know about the problem.

I've heard at least one other person mention having this problem over the past week, so you're not alone.

Candybones
Pet Score:4247
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Candybones » June 10th, 2015, 9:47 am

Looks like the armory is not updating for any of the Oceanic realms. Not the first time it's happened. Hopefully they fix it soon, dying to update my scores!

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » June 10th, 2015, 4:25 pm

i am on oceanic realms and have had the occasional hassle updating , but no problems this week.

Krackshot
MVP

Post by Krackshot » June 11th, 2015, 12:04 pm

Thanks for all the responses. Am happy to report that they all updated yesterday and my collection looks correct. :D

Cheers

Enigma_TL
Pet Score:4359
BattleTag®:Enigma#1868
Realm:Hydraxis-us

Post by Enigma_TL » June 25th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Breanni wrote:
Peanutty wrote:The problem is your armory, this site only pulls info from armory so until it updates for you it won't reflect any changes to your collection here.
Peanutty is right. You should check and see which pets are missing in your Armory profile and touch base with Blizzard to let them know about the problem.

I've heard at least one other person mention having this problem over the past week, so you're not alone.
I am having this problem too. It says 414 on the site but 434 on Armory, asked Blizz and they said nothing is wrong on their end (And my Armor page does show up) it just happens when I try to import pets.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » June 25th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Enigma_TL wrote:I am having this problem too. It says 414 on the site but 434 on Armory, asked Blizz and they said nothing is wrong on their end (And my Armor page does show up) it just happens when I try to import pets.
Have you tried using a different character to import pets? Try using a level 10 or higher toon that you recently logged on, and see if that updates your collection here on WarcraftPets.

If it does, then perhaps there's an issue with importing from your current selected toon. If not, we'll look into it further.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com