Suggestion: Merge the realms in the list

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Feliciamarie
Top Rater
Suggestion: Merge the realms in the list

Post by Feliciamarie » January 25th, 2015, 9:27 pm

Would love to see the realms merged in the forum list or an option to merge them :)

Aka, put Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co. together instead of separate. :mrgreen:

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13784
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Suggestion: Merge the realms in the list

Post by Morlis » January 28th, 2015, 4:44 pm

Not sure I like this idea. I am on Kael'Thas merged with Ghostlands. I don't tell people I am on Kael'Thas-Ghostlands or Ghostlands-Kael'Thas. I am from Kael'Thas. This happened in another game that I played, over the years my server merged twice and each time the server that had more population got to keep the name, twice my server named changed, but I will always be from Mithaniel Marr!

Since we merged for whatever reason our trade chat has become useless to watch with all the trolling.

My feeling is as long as the Armory keeps them separate, then I am fine that they stay separate here.

Just to be clear, I am currently #1 on both servers, honestly I don't care about that, I won't hold it forever I know that, I could loose it right now. All it would take is someone with a higher score to get a character to 10+ then switch that character to their main here on this website and boom I am #2. I just like collecting the pets and leveling them to get the best score that I am capable of. I have no delusions of ever topping Warcraft Pets list, or even cracking top 50. There are some pets that I will just never have, I didn't get them when they were available. There are a few that I didn't get when they were new and won't ever spend thousands of dollars on them. There is one I just can't get myself to do. (250 PVP wins /sigh)
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)