You really could use an addons forum

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
You really could use an addons forum

Post by Luciandk » October 17th, 2014, 8:57 am

Lots of them out there by now. Would be neat with a place to have a discussion on them, new and upcomming ones, as well broken ones.

Flawedhero
Pet Score:9304
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: You really could use an addons forum

Post by Flawedhero » November 10th, 2014, 3:00 am

I wouldn't mind a section to discuss new and favorite addons related to pet battles either.

Janitor
Pet Score:5264
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu

Post by Janitor » November 10th, 2014, 5:55 am

You got my vote! :)

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » November 11th, 2014, 12:35 pm

Can you create a thread in either the [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewforum.php?f=2]pet collecting forum[/url] or the [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewforum.php?f=3]pet battles forum[/url], depending on the type of addon you want to discuss?

My hesitation in adding more forums is that we already have so many, and these existing forums ought to work well for such topics.

Iibis
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Iibis » December 15th, 2014, 2:11 pm

I'd like to see an addons forum as well. The problem with pet collecting / battle forums is that an addon thread can be hard to find if there's not active discussion from the last couple of days or a week. And I think a lot of audience is lost because of that. I think it would be quite constructive to have a dedicated addons/UI forum for people to more easily learn about the existence of pet battle addons and see what comments they've received here. Rematch is the shining star in that category, and I feel it gets lost a little in the pet battle forum :) It could be a place for pet battle UI related discussion in general, which I don't feel really fits in collecting / battles forum.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » December 16th, 2014, 7:42 am

This option is still on the table. If you're someone that would like to see a new "Addons, Macros and UI" forum, please chime in and show your support for the idea. If we see more interest, we'll make this happen.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » February 11th, 2015, 6:06 am

Breanni wrote:This option is still on the table. If you're someone that would like to see a new "Addons, Macros and UI" forum, please chime in and show your support for the idea. If we see more interest, we'll make this happen.
/chime

Bandr
Pet Score:3843
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Bandr » July 7th, 2015, 1:00 am

This could be an option for Guides maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing a sticky of addons that people like for pet battles and a user rating guide for each. I would def recommend the following:
-PetJournal Enhanced
-Rematch
-PetTracker

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 7th, 2015, 1:26 am

Bandr wrote:This could be an option for Guides maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing a sticky of addons that people like for pet battles and a user rating guide for each.
We have a [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/downloads/pet_addons/]page dedicated[/url] to Pet Battle/collecting addons (although it needs some updating).
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Maizing
Pet Score:5724
BattleTag®:Maizing#1456
Realm:Feathermoon-us

Post by Maizing » July 7th, 2015, 1:23 pm

I would say that there is plenty of room for an add-on/UI forum.