Reimport Pets Not working

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Gunner2590
Top Rater
Pet Score:10085
Realm:Aggramar-us
Reimport Pets Not working

Post by Gunner2590 » July 25th, 2014, 11:40 am

For the past few days my score has not been updating when i click reimport pets. Is this happening for anyone else? Does anyone know whats causing this?

Morphic
Pet Score:5594
Realm:Elune-us

Re: Reimport Pets Not working

Post by Morphic » July 25th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Thought I was going crazy for a bit there haha, yes this is the same for me as well. I've even tested by checking right after added a new pet, closed out of wow, and checked and still no change. Has been happening for about 3 days I've noticed. I've reported the bug but haven't heard anything back.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » July 25th, 2014, 12:59 pm

Thanks for reporting this, we'll look into it.

Quick question: Is the armory updating each time you add (or remove) a pet? The Blizzard armory is known to be a little finicky at times, and if your collection data in the armory isn't updating properly, imports won't show any changes on WarcraftPets.

Testing if the armory is updating properly:
  • 1. Cage a pet from your collection. Or you can add a new pet into your armory.
    2. Log out completely.
    3. Check your armory page and look through your Pets & Mounts section.
If it's there (or isn't there in the case of adding a new pet), then there's an issue on Blizzard's end.

A temporary work around: Use a different character on another realm (if you have one) to import from. The toon must be level 10 or higher and you must have recently logged on. That should allow you to update your WarcraftPets collection.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Morphic
Pet Score:5594
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Morphic » July 25th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Thanks for looking into this Quintessence. You are right it seems.. the Armory is the issue for this and the data is pretty old. I had a feeling it wasn't this site as there was very little reports on here.

Not sure how Blizz handles this but I really wish they would update it. Crons at not working out so well over there apparently.

Keep up the great work, love this site!