Same Exact Pets, Different Score?

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Doaix
Pet Score:5605
Realm:Cenarius-us
Same Exact Pets, Different Score?

Post by Doaix » July 12th, 2014, 3:57 am

Hey all, don't post much, but LOVE the site and have been using it for a long time. (...which reminds me, I need to donate....)

Got a weird one here. My g/f and I have the exact same pet collection as of yesterday when I finally snagged a Spectral Tiger Cub from the AH and got it trained to 25 with a quickness. That had been the only difference between our collections, now they are the same (with the exception of the duplicates, but they don't count for scoring on here). Somehow, my score is now 1 point higher than hers. We have the same number of pets, the same pets, the same quality of pets, and the same numbers of pets at each level (ie Rare and those 9 we can't increase). What is the difference that gives me one point more than her? I can't seem to find any reason for there to be a difference in scores when the collections are the same in what is being counted. Here are the links for both profiles. She's got no problem with us being tied, but if I'm going to have an extra point for no reason, I'm almost tempted to cage a pet just to keep everyone happy at home. :)

Mine

Hers

Tataluibob
Top Rater
Pet Score:11349
BattleTag®:Tataluibob#2775
Realm:Vashj-eu

Re: Same Exact Pets, Different Score?

Post by Tataluibob » July 12th, 2014, 5:11 am

He is MVP so 1 point down :).

Joking mate :D , but can be from not upgrade (in the same time )the collection from armory.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » July 12th, 2014, 9:47 am

You have your treasure goblin leveled (+1 point) and her collection doesn't show it levelled. That is the difference. It could be a bug in how it imported into her account. It doesn't show a level for hers so it is acting like a guild herald or argent squire kind of pet. This is probably something for one of the admins to check out.

Also, your Direhorn runt is only level 24. Once things are fixed, it probably won't show up as a score difference for now due to rounding, but it is a difference in your accounts and might show as slightly different statistics (she'll have more max level pets by 1).
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Doaix
Pet Score:5605
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Doaix » July 12th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Thanks for the careful inspection! Somehow I missed my Direhorn not getting to 25, not sure how that slipped through. And her goblin was probably due to initially acquiring, importing and leveling back when they needed to be manually selected, she might not have re-imported since then since she had all the REST of her pets maxed out prior to that. That at least explains how we both still had the same pet count at 25. I've leveled my Direhorn (a P/B I had at 12 instead of that B/B one that was at 24) and I'll have her re-import her pets again to correct the goblin. Hopefully all will be as we're expecting after that. :)