Dread Hatchling Bug

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us
Dread Hatchling Bug

Post by Opallena » May 22nd, 2014, 3:41 pm

The Dread Hatchling is showing up in my "collected" list, but isn't counting towards my total pets. I should have 583, with the dread hatchling. The site is correctly updating it's level and everything the pet just isn't being counted towards my totals. Is it still bugged?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Dread Hatchling Bug

Post by Quintessence » May 22nd, 2014, 5:02 pm

Looking over your collection and armory, the number of pets collected match (582). Taking into account that the Sky Lantern isn't listed on the armory, your total comes to 583. However, I noted that the Sky Lantern is currently listed under your "not collected" on WarcraftPets.

Did you have the Sky Lantern marked as collected before? If so, you'll need to check it off again. The recent website update removed the option to add the pet manually, which removed it from many collections.

Hopefully that will do it, but let us know if your total is still coming up short.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Re: Dread Hatchling Bug

Post by Opallena » May 22nd, 2014, 6:47 pm

Thanks, that was the problem! Can't believe I didn't notice that :P total shows as 583 now, I really hope the armory fixes that sky lantern soon.