Multiple accounts

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13784
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us
Multiple accounts

Post by Morlis » December 12th, 2014, 11:26 am

I have 2 accounts for myself and I pay for my daughters account. So I have access to 3 accounts in total. My question is is there any restriction to creating a second or third account here for my alt accounts?

Even better would be a way to easily view collections from each wow account on one account here.

Honestly not really a big deal. I think I would go nuts if I actually collected pets on both of my accounts plus my daughters accounts. my main is the only account I actively seek pets. The other two I have been known to put together teams for special purposes like, all 3 accounts have the same teams for both of the Feasel fights to get the Darkmoon Eye and Syd. So basically tripling my chances each month to get the those drops.

My current job has some down time and access to the internet (gaming not allowed :P, browsing is fine) so I recently wanted to be able to view each collection for planning for the future. Specifically I am thinking menagerie fights would be handy to know what pets I am missing or need leveling on the other two accounts. Neither has finished the menagerie but will someday soon.

All posting will be done from this account, so really it is just about viewing the other two collections.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Re: Multiple accounts

Post by Breanni » December 16th, 2014, 7:38 am

We don't have any rules against creating multiple WarcraftPets accounts, provided the additional accounts aren't being used to "game" any of our systems. And it sounds like that would be the ideal solution in your case. You would need a unique email address for each account, and you'd have to log in and log out to check each one.

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13784
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Multiple accounts

Post by Morlis » December 17th, 2014, 3:27 pm

Thanks for the response. All 3 accounts are on their own email so that is not an issue. I don't mind switching, it will help me plan some things in my down time. Such as what pets each of the 2 other accounts really shouldn't be without. I have no desire to shoot for 600+ on both other accounts, just my main will have that kind of focus. The other 2 accounts I like to use to help do some daily grinding, my second account has teams for all the MOP tamers/elements. Still working on a few MOP tamers teams for my daughters account. Though these days I don't get to those very often, so a bit on the back burner for now.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)