Broom, Voodoo Figurine and Creepy Crate, here's how it went down:
1. Death Adder, Glockwork Gnome, droplet of y'shaarj Was a draw, but I should have played the broom vs slow death adder for an easy win. Also didn’t switch out the droplet, let it AoE for too long. draw.
2 and 3. Pandaren Fire Spirit, Adder, Direhorn. Broom really punished the beasts, even though the direhorn had a shield, switching it out helped a lot. win, win
4. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Treasure Goblin, Darkmoon Tonk. Bonestorm took care of decoy and did huge damage to goblin. Voodoo Figurine had strong attack vs tonk and sear magic took care of mines. win
5. Sunreaver, Clockwork Gnome, Grinder. Broom was the star, batter hitting a lot and sweeping away turrets and switching opponents. win
6. Sunreaver, clockwork gnome, droplet of y’shaarj. Sweeping turrets again, switching out droplet prepared to AoE. Voodoo with strong attack vs mechs. win
7. Valk, Rabbit, Dread Hatchling. Rabbit just chewed everything up, and CoD missed when going off in darkness. At least got the Valk killed. loss
8. Eart spirit, raggy, deathwing. Endgame Broom vs deathwing. Broom also had weak attacks vs the elementals. loss
9. Water spirit, skull, onyxian whelping. I know this guy, even with dragon attacks vs broom, voodoo figurine really screwed his geyser plans. win
10. Rematch vs Valk/Rabbit. Better, and closer, but still a loss. Hard work. Tried switching back the rabbit to bonestorm it. But the Valk did too much damage. loss
Record: 6-1-3. Pretty good. Was also quite fun to play, but one speedy rabbit truly is the bane of this team.
Incredibade, guess it's you and me again. You don't seem to be able to work the teams i give you. Perhaps if you get a team one of my recurring opponents use. But since you don't seem to have certain pets levelled it's going to be slightly changed.
Fossilized Hatchling(BONESTORM!!). Plan here is to start with Hatchling. Try and get two bonestorms in and punish the first pet up.
When the Hatchling has done it's work you switch to either:
Darkmoon Tonk(missile, mines, ion cannon). Get a minefield down, then punish the one you are facing until it forces a switch. Or you get it to about 700 health so you can finish it with Ion Cannon.
Then mop up with:
Skywisp Moth(slicing wind, cocoon strike, moth dust).
Hope this works better.