THANK YOU

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Eekmeister
Pet Score:2873
Realm:Caelestrasz-us
THANK YOU

Post by Eekmeister » February 9th, 2014, 12:21 am

I just wanted to say thank you to all the folks on here who give excellent advice regarding pet battles. I like reading the theoretical pvp matches, since my pvp abilities have generally not been up to snuff. But just understanding the way people formulate their teams is very helpful and thanks to all of you advice-givers, I finally started winning pvp battles! Some of them have been by the skin of my teeth and others have been solid wins, but it's been fun this time around so I am very happy. Now I have to go finish lvling more pets so my stable of 25s is even bigger.

So for those of you having trouble, just read all the lovely and helpful advice here, noodle on it, and then see what happens when you apply it to your pet pvp-ing style.

Thank you, and thank you some more :D

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Re: THANK YOU

Post by Digem » February 9th, 2014, 2:15 am

This what this site is for and I am glad to hear you are starting to win in PVP pet battling.
half the battle is doing it.
from that you learn what people are trying to do with their teams and how to counter it.
the biggest thing to know and learn in pvp is what your opponent is trying to do and do not allow them to do so.
knowing what moves other people's pets have and will do is the biggest learning point.

glad to hear you are starting to win and good luck,
DIGEM :D

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » February 10th, 2014, 7:31 am

Glad to hear you have started winning some battles :) There are an abundance of strats, combos, formulas. in depth info of each pet not to mention just good old fashion xp from all the pet lovers and their xp as we all make the journey in pet battles. The one thing I love about this site is I'm always learning something new that enhances my pet battles. Continue to visit and glad to help you on your journey :)

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » February 10th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Strategy aside, I love reading these threads and stumbling across an interesting pvp team. I mean, I guess that is strategy, but my point is sometimes I am not even looking for it :)

But congrats to you, how many wins till your Direhorn?