For all families:
- low dmg abilities with lesser dmg and 100% hit chance like bone bite, skitter etc.,
- abilities, what reduse incoming dmg for 50% for 2 rounds, like crouch
- abilities, what increase team speed on 25%
- croak, toxic skin;
- hibernate, not so bad, but less useless, than another such abilities, and need to be redesigned;
- apocalypse, flank - also not so bad, but never used on pets, what have it, mudslide - need to a little more sinergy with abilities of pet, who uses it, like multi round damage abilities etc.
- emerald dream - betther, that hibernate, but just cose pets are stronger, spiked skin - dont worth to waste round for it, starfall - useless at all.
- belly slide - penguins can't cast blizzard and just too weak to swap and miss every 2d round, super sticky goo.
- accuracy, hawk eye, claw - they aren't bad by themself, but just dont worth to cast for that pets, from another way hit+crit buff can grealy work with ciclone, but for now birds have only crit buff. Nevermore - neversaw, wild winds - useless.
- rapid fire - great potecial, weak in practice,
- adrenal glands, haven't grunty but think stimpack is same,
- quake, tympanic tanrium, rebuild,
bone prison, rabid strike
Kring wrote:The magic pet family passive
is great to lvl hem cose they can survive any hit on any lvl. Also pasive saves magic from beeng one shoted by some abilities.