New team on horizon I can't kill

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
New team on horizon I can't kill

Post by Shikon01 » January 16th, 2014, 7:37 pm

I pretty much have been able to kill or counter most combos I have come across but this group is driving me nuts so to say the least I haven't gotten my 10 kills so far this week. The team is 2 magical crawdads and a unborn volk REALLY ????
I have tried just about everything I can come up with and about the time I figure out when he's going to use haunt so I can shield or avoid he switches up on me... FOR THE RECORD IF YOU READ THIS I HATE YOU ROF !!! :lol: I have managed to kill one crawdad and the unborn volk but that last crawdad won't go down before my pets die. Has anyone come across this dude?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: New team on horizon I can't kill

Post by Kpb321 » January 16th, 2014, 8:07 pm

I'd think the team would be pretty easy to beat with a darkness team. A crow and raven are going to half the crawdads healing with darkness and going to be hitting hard with flying attacks that get bonus dmg against aquatic pets. Not a horrible team in it's own right and definitely a strong counter for this team.

Another pet that would probably be pretty good would be Xu-fu. I played around with a Unborn val, Blossoming ancient and crawdad team and Xu-fu alone could destroy that entire team with no way to avoid the Prowl/Feed combo and no where near enough dps to kill him before he could get it off again.

Maleric
Pet Score:486
Realm:Stormreaver-us

Post by Maleric » January 16th, 2014, 9:43 pm

P/P Emperor Crab with Snap, Healing Wave, and Shell Shield should be able to solo that entire team.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » January 17th, 2014, 7:16 am

Sounds good, thanks for the advice :))

Hootstwo
Top Rater
Pet Score:4328
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Hootstwo » January 18th, 2014, 12:55 pm

I add that a Blighthawk with two darkness callers (IE Raven/Crow) would probably fare VERY well.