My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
User avatar
Nagflar
 
Posts: 15
Joined: November 4th, 2013
Pet Score: 1245

Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Nagflar » December 4th, 2013, 9:47 pm

ok story 1 like this

Anubisath Idol vs Anubisath Idol .

my Anubisath Idol only hit 4xx to my opponent's Anubisath Idol

but their Anubisath Idol hit my one 5xx hit. i like WTF on that time . There is no sandstrom weather . is this a bug or what .

ok second story .

facing PP Tiny Harvester and SS Tiny Harvester and one other (not related) and i using team of 2x Crow and 1 x Hawk.

the PP tiny Havester using metal fist hit like truck 6xx
the SS one hit 5xx

wow impressive . later i try my own Tiny Harvester they only hit 300-400. omg. Why ?

ok Third story
i like using my Crow team .

But i notice when the Crow did not strike first because of the speed . they always miss. something like 80% . Is this a bug or what .

Sigh sorry for my bad English . I just share some of my pets battle experiences

User avatar
Hypah
Top Rater
 
Posts: 44
Joined: February 8th, 2013
Pet Score: 2214

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Hypah » December 4th, 2013, 9:52 pm

For the idols:
Your opponment might of been using "Demolish." Demolish usually hits around 550-600, but only has a 50% hit chance.

For the harvesters:
It might be that the first time it critical hit and it hit a 500 the first time, then the next time it didint get a critical and only hit a 300-400.

I hope I shined a bit of light on the situation.

User avatar
Nagflar
 
Posts: 15
Joined: November 4th, 2013
Pet Score: 1245

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Nagflar » December 4th, 2013, 9:57 pm

HI

for the Idol
I am sure there is not demolish skill form the animation. we both using crush.

For the harvester
I am sure that is not critical damage as the damage in white colour not yellow.

User avatar
Maizing
 
Posts: 276
Joined: October 15th, 2012
Pet Score: 3522

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Maizing » December 4th, 2013, 10:04 pm

A few questions...

1) What level were the pets in question during these battles?

2) I looked at your Tiny Harvesters,and noticed that you have a level 9 and a level 10. Breeds B/B and S/B. Your Crows are all level 25. You can't expect level 9 and 10 pets to hit as hard as level 25 pets. Also, what were you fighting against when you used them?

3) What ability were you having your Crow use that it missed so much? Was it using Nocturnal Strike by any chance?

User avatar
Nagflar
 
Posts: 15
Joined: November 4th, 2013
Pet Score: 1245

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Nagflar » December 4th, 2013, 10:17 pm

HI
I facing this 'op' team for about 10 time . that why i create this thread


1) on full 25lvl PVP match
2)My harvester on US wow Account . This profile make using Taiwan wow account
3)the Crow miss alot if not strike first . Like alpha strike etc. only happen when opponent's out speed you

User avatar
Maizing
 
Posts: 276
Joined: October 15th, 2012
Pet Score: 3522

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Maizing » December 4th, 2013, 10:45 pm

Ok Alpha Strike actually hits twice if you are faster than your opponent. Is it that second hit that you are talking about not getting? The ability does have a 95% chance to hit, so it should only miss 5% of the time. I have teams that use this ability a lot myself.

It is kind of hard to help you if I can't see your pets. What breed and level is your Tiny Harvester? What were you fighting against with it?

User avatar
Nagflar
 
Posts: 15
Joined: November 4th, 2013
Pet Score: 1245

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Nagflar » December 4th, 2013, 11:02 pm

i know alpha strike hit twice if you strike first .but it miss alot if u not hit first not even 1hit because it miss . that is what i mean

i will try record a video if i meet the 'op' team again

User avatar
Luciandk
 
Posts: 1004
Joined: February 12th, 2012
Pet Score: 3044

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Luciandk » December 5th, 2013, 6:48 am

to the OP, you probably forgot about Stoneskin. You likely forgot using it and he did not.

User avatar
Simenon
 
Posts: 14
Joined: January 29th, 2013
Pet Score: 3445

Re: Mirror match why my opponent's pet hit harder

Postby Simenon » December 5th, 2013, 9:54 am

Are you using Call Darkness with your Crows? Remember that it lowers your accuracy by 10%, so maybe that's why your Alpha Strike misses so much.


Return to Pet Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gardenvariety and 10 guests