Pet Experience From Daily Quests

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Mawder
Pet Score:2555
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Pet Experience From Daily Quests

Post by Mawder » November 1st, 2012, 2:25 am

Does anyone have a list of how much XP each daily quest awards when you win the battle? I'm talking about the quests opened up from achievements such as "Taming Outland" [[url]http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6604[/url]] (Outland Pet Battle Daily Quests).

Thank You,
This is my first Post!

Mawder
Pet Score:2555
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Pet Experience From Daily Quests

Post by Mawder » November 1st, 2012, 2:28 am

Is it worth traveling around leveling your pets with these quests as opposed to pet battles in the wild? I know there are the Gand Master daily quests and the others.

Essmene
Pet Score:6218
Realm:Burning Steppes-eu

Post by Essmene » November 1st, 2012, 7:06 am

The dailies from the pet master tamer reward more XP than a normal pet battle.

In the patch notes some time ago there was a line where it said "The experience multiplier for all seven Großmeistertierzähmern in Pandaria was increased to 5x (previously 3.5x).
* The experience multiplier for victories over the pet trainer Julia Stevens, MacDonald, and Zunta Dagra the Grim was reduced to 2.5x (previously 3.5x)."

The_guy
Pet Score:4714
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by The_guy » November 1st, 2012, 7:27 am

Essmene wrote:The dailies from the pet master tamer reward more XP than a normal pet battle.

In the patch notes some time ago there was a line where it said "The experience multiplier for all seven Großmeistertierzähmern in Pandaria was increased to 5x (previously 3.5x).
* The experience multiplier for victories over the pet trainer Julia Stevens, MacDonald, and Zunta Dagra the Grim was reduced to 2.5x (previously 3.5x)."
I think that this does not go into effect until 5.1 and right those 5 and the pandaria masters both have a multiplier of 3.5

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » November 1st, 2012, 9:42 am

Quick question, What about the xp from the non daily pet tamers? For example...

Durin Darkhammer <Master Pet Tamer>
Location: Burning Steppes – at the base of Blackrock Mountain
Level 17 Pets: Ignious (Critter), Comet (Flying) and Moltar (Elemental)

Can you go back and battle him again even though he's not a daily quest? And if so is the xp earned similar to that of the daily quest?

Or maybe...

Narrok – Nagrand – Level 22
Morulu the Elder – Shattrath – Level 23

Thanks

Nataku
Pet Score:11679
Realm:Kargath-eu

Post by Nataku » November 1st, 2012, 10:18 am

All the tamers give dailies, but only the grand master tamers give you the bag of goodies. I'm trying to get an alt in front of everyone, but i need deathknights for some, i think, with lvl 1 alts you just get infight as soon as you login. Flying with one char to all tamers costs too much time. :/

Poofah
Pet Score:4206
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Poofah » November 1st, 2012, 11:34 am

For whatever reason, my Ally toons can't see the 'Taming Kalimdor' dailies, and my Horde toons can't see the 'Taming Eastern Kingdoms' dailies. So for your example, Durin Darkhammer, only my Ally toons are able to get a daily. I suspect that this is due somehow to the fact that I did everything on an Ally toon first, and that EK is tied to Ally and Kalimdor to Horde, but I can't prove it. But trying an Ally toon might let you get a daily from him.

Unless you're already Ally, then I have no idea. And all of my toons can get dailies from the Outlands tamers at this point, so if you can't then I don't know the issue.

Essmene
Pet Score:6218
Realm:Burning Steppes-eu

Post by Essmene » November 1st, 2012, 12:10 pm

Poofah wrote:For whatever reason, my Ally toons can't see the 'Taming Kalimdor' dailies, and my Horde toons can't see the 'Taming Eastern Kingdoms' dailies. So for your example, Durin Darkhammer, only my Ally toons are able to get a daily. I suspect that this is due somehow to the fact that I did everything on an Ally toon first, and that EK is tied to Ally and Kalimdor to Horde, but I can't prove it. But trying an Ally toon might let you get a daily from him.

Unless you're already Ally, then I have no idea. And all of my toons can get dailies from the Outlands tamers at this point, so if you can't then I don't know the issue.
This is by design and intended / thus the need of DK's or level 1 opposite faction toons.