Below is the strategy :
Round 1 : Murk up first, inspiration, Valk up, eat a hit (assume average dmg 350)
2. Valk haunt (double dmg all the way), opponent will eat 300 dmg
3. Pup up, -50% dmg shield, haunt dmg 300
4. pup AOE, each pet of opponent eat 200, haunt 300
5. pup bite, front pet 300, haunt 300, so up to this point, opponent front pet will eat 300X4+ 500 = around 1700 dmg, and if the pup speed is higher than your opponent, the pup will eat 3 round of 50% reduce dmg (again using 350 as average), he will take about total of 525 dmg, that means the pup should still have around 875 HP left. Normally, opponent front pet dead in this round and valk will get up.
6. switch valk in, valk takes second hit, after 2 hit, valk should still have around 800 plus HP, she is undead, that means she should at least last for another 3 rounds no problem.
7. valk normal hit on opponent 2nd pet
8. valk normal hit or haunt if you make sure she will die this round
9. valk haunt or normal hit, valk is done
10. Murk in, inspiration CD is over, so inspiration again, haunt will still tick this round, most likely opponent's second pet will die, if not, he will have very little HP. pup will be jumping in, take another hit, probably have 450 HP or so left
11. pup AOE, note : the AOE dmg will be shared with whatever number of pet left, so with the inspiration buff on, if opponent still have 2 pets left, each will eat 618X1.25 = 772 dmg, second pet will for sure be dead, if opponent's second pet already dead, then his 3rd pet will eat the fully dmg of 1500+ and then he is fully done.
12. depends on the speed, the pup should still able to pull another bite of 400 dmg.
13. OK, if there is still miracle left and your pup died last round, you still have a full HP murk coming up, a 100% guaranteed falling dmg of 684 is on the way....
Granted, above strategy is only based on your opponent is a dummy and use no special skills or strategy at all and likewise there are many pets can counter that.
But still, you can see the power of the combo coming out from this team mentioned.