Pet Battle Rankings (omg)

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Arvelayne
Pet Score:3784
Realm:Frostwhisper-eu
Re: Pet Battle Rankings (omg)

Post by Arvelayne » November 1st, 2012, 5:24 am

Right ignore me.

Level 1s don't count and the Guild ones can't battle anyway. I was up late last night and early this morning. My brain wasn't (and probably still isn't) awake.

In other news, the World number 1 on Wowprogress is a much more genuine affair. 103 level 25s, with 89 rares.

And I thought I was mad.

Arve,
nut alt.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » November 1st, 2012, 2:40 pm

I'm slowing down my leveling. I got tired of only using Pandaria pets. I'm now giving some leveling love to older pets and unique pets.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Vhale » November 1st, 2012, 3:12 pm

Wow! I'm just trying to get my achievement for one of each family to 25. 3 to go!
I've really enjoyed leveling via pvp for lower level pets. It's quite a bit slower than powerleveling with dailies, but it's really fun. I think I'll be sad when they are all over level 10.

And gooo Doob! :D

Arvelayne
Pet Score:3784
Realm:Frostwhisper-eu

Post by Arvelayne » November 1st, 2012, 4:54 pm

Yeah I'm going to set up four teams of 22s for the 30x25 achievement, but after that I'm going to do all the ones I've been wanting to level since I started.

Ah the joys. :)

Arve,
alt of fun.

Ravyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:6211
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Ravyn » November 2nd, 2012, 5:07 am

This thing is buggy anyhow, even if you register. Both my husband and I are registered (and have been registered for a long time) but for some reason it alternates between thinking I am his alt, or he is my alt. And it also lists one of my alts in the rankings, when it is clearly marked as an alt in my profile. I've tried for days to fix it with updates etc, but it just doesn't seem to get my alts/husband's alt right. I also sent an e-mail to Wowprogress but haven't heard back.

My husband and I share many Achievements/Feats of Strength, but the count and feats are still different, and his pets are entirely different from mine!