Pierre

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Noobcastle
Pet Score:2867
Realm:Hellscream-us
Pierre

Post by Noobcastle » November 13th, 2013, 12:25 pm

So I am about to get Pierre (Hedonism Bot as I named him) to 25 and I am thinking of so many cool ways to use him, he seems like an exceptional support pet. Has anyone had any luck with him? If so, what is the combo you are using and why? I am in need of some suggestions!

Thanks ahead of time!

Skavenged
Pet Score:9590
Realm:Cairne-us

Re: Pierre

Post by Skavenged » November 15th, 2013, 3:40 pm

As a general rule, people don't usually tell their battle strategies out here. Last thing people want is to come up with a great strategy that works, share it on the public forums, and then suddenly everyone is doing it. This goes double for the more rare pets.

A better method is to do some testing on your own. research it and run some combos to find out what works best for you :)

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Re: Pierre

Post by Ravnhawk » November 15th, 2013, 4:07 pm

There are alot of people always willing to help with strategies. At least I've been able to get some help with that from this site, and heard of others getting help as well, so don't give up. Several times people have sent me private messages and we ended up talking in game.

People on this site are awesomely helpful and friendly as well. I'd offer help but I suck at pet pvp, hence turning to this website for help. LOL Good Luck!