Hey guys, Elfuego here from http://www.wowpetbattle.com
I've been reading some of the concerns you have here and I just wanted to give you a few resources for the Celestial Tournament. I've been going over some of the new pets, showcasing them against the trainers, and I've had a lot of success with them. I've done both individual walk thru's for each boss, and I've posted the entire walkthru for all 7 opponents, for each of the different weeklies.http://www.wowpetbattle.com/celestialtournament.html
- This is the main landing page for the tournament, and every trainer is listed here with all individual strategies and different teams for most of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8pAVB0dvE4
- This is Taran, Wrathion and Chenhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWKIR0bV1hU
- Blingtron, Wisemari and Shademaster
While every video I post shows the complete walkthru with descriptions and pets, keep in mind RNG DOES play a role in pet battles. I have found that breeds are incredibly important when choosing a pet to use against any one trainer, even in PVP!http://www.wowpetbattle.com/breedid.html
- This will explain why breeds are important and give you real time video of it in action!
For the Tournament, the MOST relied upon pets for me are: Kunl-Lai Runt P/P, Son of Animus P/P, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Spineclaw Crab P/P, Crow S/S, Raven S/S, Menagerie Custodian H/H, Alpine Foxling B/B, Crystal Spider B/B, Flayer Youngling S/S, Scourged Whelpling H/H, Emerald Whelpling H/S, Gregarious Grell S/B, Unborn Valkyr H/H, Nexus Whelpling P/P, and Anubisath Idol H/H.
If you need help Power Leveling pets to 25 as fast as you can, the following 2 guides should Help you out tremedously:http://www.wowpetbattle.com/fourfights.html
- This is how to power level a lvl 1 pet from 1-25 in four fights, complete with video walk thru!http://www.wowpetbattle.com/speedleveling.html
- This guide will get your pets to lvl 25 in about 29 minutes. Take the time to read the strategy and watch the video, it may enlighten you with some things you may not have considered.http://www.wowpetbattle.com/addons.html
- Knowing your opponents abilities and when there comming is important, but knowing when they ARENT available yet is even more critical, the addon section of the site shows everything I use in my videos, so check it out !
I always answer to comments and respond when people ask questions, so feel free to ask! I hope this helps you out!