Pet Battle quests

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Arabella
Top Rater
Pet Score:6428
Realm:Argent Dawn-us
Pet Battle quests

Post by Arabella » October 6th, 2013, 5:10 pm

I just recently came back to WoW after a year off. I started up the pet battles and I had the quest line to go to different pet trainers to battle them. The last one I had had me take my like level 8 pets to STV to battle there. And after I won they didn't get me a follow up quest. Now I can't get any more and none of the other pet battle people will let me battle them. I now have a few pets around level 22 and still nothing. Anyone know where I go to pick up the quests?

Likebigbuttz
Pet Score:5322
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Re: Pet Battle quests

Post by Likebigbuttz » October 6th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Maybe you need to go back to the Pet Tamer in the capital city (SW or Org)? Most of the tamers quests (not dailies) seem to be able to be picked up there.

I just muddled my way through those quests without taking much note of when they started or ended and in what order they happened.

TippyKitt
Pet Score:2789
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by TippyKitt » October 6th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Not being a smart ass, just checking. Because my more than one of my guildies had this problem too. Have you double checked that you didn't get a quest? Opening your journal and checking? Most of the PB quests are pop up auto quests and I've seen many people have had problems not having the quest pop up on screen but they are auto accepted and there in the journal when they look.

If its not there you may still be ok. Go back to SW or OGM to the main trainer and see if they give you a quest for the final EK trainer. You've missed out only on a quest that sends you back to the main city trainer so its not a huge deal.

If the trainer wont give you the final quest then it sounds like its glitched and you'll prolly have to open a ticket to get that last quest.

Arabella
Top Rater
Pet Score:6428
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Arabella » October 8th, 2013, 9:40 am

Ok, well I checked everything you guys said, and yes I did not have it in my quest log and yes the girl in SW didn't have a quest for me, so I put in a ticket and the GM got it figured out and I am now back on the quests. So yay! And thanks for the help. =D