My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Pet Tamer Dailies

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Tidus4eva
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4839
BattleTag®: Tidus4eva#1974
Realm: Frostmourne-US

Pet Tamer Dailies

Postby Tidus4eva » September 4th, 2013, 6:18 pm

Hi guys, I've been a pet lover for a while and have really enjoyed being able to level and battle all my various pets, but theres something that I don't fully understand.

How do pet tamer dailies work? They aren't on the same 3am reset as all the other dailies, and it's seemingly random when they reset themselves. I can do them at 5pm and log on the next day and have them reset at 8am, or I can complete them at 10am and have them reset at 10pm. What is their actual reset timer?

Azrile

Pet Score: 3600
Realm: Fenris-US

Re: Pet Tamer Dailies

Postby Azrile » September 5th, 2013, 1:10 am

not sure what you are seeing.. but they reset every night along with all your other dailies.

Tidus4eva
Top Rater

Pet Score: 4839
BattleTag®: Tidus4eva#1974
Realm: Frostmourne-US

Postby Tidus4eva » September 5th, 2013, 2:53 am

Azrile wrote:not sure what you are seeing.. but they reset every night along with all your other dailies.

I did mine last night at 9pm (AEST & ST), I know this because we had restarts while I was half way through the Pandaria Tamers.

I still haven't been able to do them today and it's now 6pm (AEST & ST) - 21 hours later. Our realm has daily resets at 3am (AEST & ST)

Technically they should have reset while I was asleep, but that has never been the case. There has been times where I've had to wait 2 days before they reset too

EDIT: Just to note: AEST = Australian Eastern Standard Time and ST = Server Time

EDIT 2: 7:30pm (AEST/ST) still no reset

EDIT 3: 8:06pm (AEST/ST) I did my Beasts of the Fable Dailies at 1pm this afternoon, just noticed that has already reset, my Pandaria Tamers however haven't reset

Kpb321

Pet Score: 3924
BattleTag®: kpb#1554
Realm: Sisters of Elune-US

Postby Kpb321 » September 5th, 2013, 9:22 am

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6308&p=48711&hilit=oceanic#p48711

Just in case people are confused - on Oceanic servers there are 2 time for things to reset - 8pm and 3am. The former is tied to US servers and seems to include weeklies (pvp pet battles), blingtron and pet battle dailies (both legendary and trainer). The latter is tied to all other dailies; including DMF(inc. the DMF pet battle daily iirc). Apparently I turned in my pvp pet battle daily with 10 mins to spare this week - I figured I'd pass the info on.

TLDR: Pet battle dailies/weeklies may reset at different times on your server

Ravnhawk
MVP

Pet Score: 4987
BattleTag®: ravnhawk#1272
Realm: Zul'jin-US

Postby Ravnhawk » September 5th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Also I've had a lot of issues with the trainers resetting the quests at odd times. If you log out and back in your progress on the battles should be restored. Just don't re-accept the quest. Re-accepting removes your progress.

Good Luck.

Return to Pet Battles