Every pet with an attack of http://www.warcraftpets.com/abilities/f ... ce_to_miss
beside moth balls, here it only works for the first "shoot"
is suitable but Mr wiggles has a lots of downsides that you cannot avoid.
- as critter it is an easy kill for direrunt teams
- as you have to switch every 3-4 round, minefield is awful to you
- any opponent starting with a faster switcher pet will disturb your rotation that severely if the wrong pet is switched in or concerning nether gate you even cannot control which pet will be switched in
- you have to cast uncanny luck as soon as possible, and every 4th round, so you are kind of predictable
- magical pets are quite hard to defeat as you cannot use the damage of "big blow attacks" to the full extent
- the first two rounds you do no dmg at all, so you are behind from the start, if you play against any pet with avoidance you lose to many turns because of switching, eg restless shadeling etc
- you still are affected by - hit chance of sandstorm, thus you are punished twice, as you not just lose a turn, but you also lose a stack of the uncanny luck buff
you cannot protect your pig while switching in, so you can cast uncanny luck only two times, at the beginning and one time afterwards, a second time will not be possible most likely as your mr wiggles will be hit by 4-5 attacks up to that point
i know annimositty promoted luck teams twice in the american forum and reading his post gives you the impression that you just demolish a few times and thats it ... it is just not that simple although you will win quite a few matches as demolish and belly slide do decent dmg or instabilty even more and so on